On today’s episode of the AW360 podcast we speak with Allan Tinkler, Head of Platform Business Development at Quantcast. Allan discusses the need for a better measurement model for advertisers, the many U-turns in the road to cookieless solutions, and the potential impact for independent publishing as some turn toward building their own walled gardens.
- 00:29 – 02:20 – The role of platform business development at Quantcast
- 02:20 – 04:24 – Google’s decision to delay the removal of third party cookies
- 04:26 – 08:08 – What are the solutions they are working on at Quantcast?
- 08:08 – 11:06 – Why do we rely so heavily on cookies versus exploring new technologies?
- 11:06 – 13:42 – The walled garden approach to publishing
- 13:42 – 15:17 – How does a walled garden work?
- 15:17 – 20:38 – Do you think Google will transition fully away from cookies?
Recorded content structured by
Info at Snackable
Podcast: Play in new window | Download