In this episode, we speak with Sam Shaw, Strategy Director at Behavioral Insights Agency Canvas8. Sam discusses and demystifies the insights industry, and talks about why behavior and culture, not personal data, are the next big thing in marketing.
- 00:17 – 02:17 – Sam Shaw, strategy director at Canvas8
- 02:18 – 06:38 – What does insight really mean?
- 06:38 – 08:11 – Do you ever find that there are inexplicable behaviors that you then later find reason for?
- 08:12 – 10:01 – How has the events of the past two years impacted the insights industry?
- 10:02 – 11:49 – How Canvas8 works with global brands
- 11:50 – 17:00 – Do companies look too narrow at their own industry or their own direct competitors?
- 17:00 – 19:38 – How do you see behavior changing and marketing changing as a result of the next decade?
Recorded content structured by
Info at Snackable