This week on Great Minds, we’re thrilled to speak with longtime friend Barry Watkins, CEO of Clairvoyant Media Strategies. Barry discusses his time with the NY Rangers (including winning the Stanley Cup in 1994), his current role, as well as the importance of being disciplined when it comes to working with the media.
- 00:37 – 05:34 – Barry Watkins on how he got his first job at the New York Rangers
- 05:35 – 08:27 – The uniqueness of Rangers fans
- 08:27 – 17:07 – What was it like winning the Stanley Cup in ’94?
- 17:07 – 21:37 – What was it like working at Madison Square Garden?
- 21:37 – 39:00 – Madison Square Garden
- 39:00 – 48:14 – The importance of being disciplined when it comes to media
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts / Google Play / Spotify
Recorded content structured by
Learn More >>