Kwame Taylor-Hayford is creative executive and entrepreneur with a career spanning advertising, fashion and philanthropy. He is currently Co-Founder of Kin, a company using creativity, innovation and purpose to unleash business and culture as forces for good.
Prior to launching Kin, Kwame was Managing Director of Brand at Chobani where his team was named 2019 In-House Agency of the Year by Advertising Age and, citing the creative work on the brand, Fast Company included Chobani on its Most Innovative Companies list three years in a row. Earlier in his career, Kwame was a Partner at Sid Lee and led teams at Anomaly and Saatchi & Saatchi in New York. Kwame is included on Adweek’s Creative 100 list in 2022, Adage’s 40 Under 40 list in 2020 and was inducted into the American Advertising Federation’s Hall of Achievement in 2019.
He is also a Co-Founder at SATURDAY MORNING, a not-for-profit organization that brings awareness to and shifts perceptions on racial bias and injustice and August Market, a design-led company for the socially, culturally and environmentally conscious.
- 00:38 – 04:43 – Intro
- 04:44 – 11:57 – What was it like working at Media Arts Lab?
- 14:43 – 16:14 – Where did he come from as an entrepreneur?
- 16:15 – 25:20 – Working at some of the bigger agencies
- 25:20 – 34:20 – Challenging areas of the industry
- 34:20 – 45:03 – What makes New York the greatest city in the world
- 45:03 – 49:00 – Business as a force for good
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts / Google Play / Spotify
Recorded content structured by
Info at Snackable