Jake Stott has spent the last 5 years defining marketing in the web3 space, leading 175 experts globally and working with many leading brands. Jake discusses why web3 offers brands and consumers more than web 2, the opportunities available, and the unique community of developers behind the scenes that are key to its success.
- 00:29 – 05:40 – Jake Scott, CEO of Hype, on the importance of community
- 05:40 – 08:27 – Is there any hesitation for brands and agencies to get involved in the Metaverse?
- 08:28 – 10:49 – What was the catalyst for him getting involved in the Metaverse?
- 10:49 – 13:41 – What are the opportunities available to people in the marketing world?
- 13:42 – 18:06 – Does it make sense for a product company to be involved in the Metaverse?
- 18:07 – 21:54 – The definition of community, as it relates to the Metaverse
Recorded content structured by
Info at Snackable