The Sr. Digital (Media) Planner will collaboratively work to develop overall digital marketing strategy for our clients and drive the creation of paid digital media plans. You’ll build strong relationships with clients as well as a cross-discipline internal teams including the new business teams and client services team in effort to provide digital media planning, research, strategies and digital media recommendations. We are looking for a detail-oriented, organized, and experienced individual who is data oriented and focused on driving results. This person will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Comprehensive media strategy development to meet clients marketing objectives.
- Assemble site consideration set and make recommendations on how to best allocate advertising budgets, utilizing media research tools, internal resources and industry/market knowledge.
- Develop and issue RFP’s; gather and analyze proposals to determine media selections, negotiate rates & positioning as required.
- Develop final media plan recommendation and assist Account team in presenting the recommendation to the client.
- Provide supporting research for recommended media strategies and plans.
- Facilitate order processing and approval of media insertions.
- Oversee and monitor ongoing campaign performance, ensuring campaigns are executed properly and according to client expectations.
- Assist team in strategic post-campaign analysis and provide recommendations for future initiatives.
- Partner with clients to build deep understanding of their marketing objectives and align on the best solutions.
- Work hand-in-hand with an internal client team of strategists, creatives, and media buyers to develop and execute cohesive and impactful digital marketing campaigns.
- High-level cross-platform media strategies to meet client objectives.
- Efficient and effective digitally focused media plans
- Provide digital media recommendations with supporting rationale and POVs. KPIs, benchmarks, and other metrics of success
- Present your plans to internal teams and directly to clients.
- Provide detailed campaign analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Manage, maintain, and clearly communicate budget status and considerations.
- 5+ years of experience working as a digital media planner in an ad/marketing agency.
- Passionate about digital in general and media strategy in particular
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and laser-focused
- Enjoy being part of a team and always open with ideas and feedback.
- Solid understanding of ad formats, segmentation, audiences and trends in paid media and performance marketing.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Advance computer knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint) + Fully knowledgeable with third party ad