The Sr. Data Analyst is responsible for managing the trafficking, delivery, optimizations, and reporting of digital ad campaigns for multiple publisher clients within a team environment. The Sr. Data Analyst will work with ad ops team members and cross functional team to address and resolve all ad ops issues in a timely manner. The Sr. Data Analyst will also work very closely with partner contacts and internal teams on a regular basis to ensure that insertion orders and traffic instructions are clearly understood, creatives are tested and appr oved, and that all campaign deliverables are being met.
- Perform all duties of ad operations including campaign set-up and execution, generating and testing ad tags for campaign launches, trafficking, troubleshooting, campaign optimizations, and reporting.
- Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across browsers, platforms, and devices.
- Ensure ad creative adheres to technical specifications and troubleshoot creative issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting.
- Effectively communicate status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to internal and external teams.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns.
- Liaise with the digital account team to ensure accurate reporting, optimization, and fulfillment of campaign delivery.
- Maintain records of creative assets and internal documents that track proposals and campaign execution.
- Use best practices to recommend budget pacing and optimize for performance where necessary.
- Perform reconciliations between media plans and 3rd party ad delivery.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to quickly resolve technical issues.
- Identify workflow opportunities to implement solutions that increase effectiveness and efficiencies.