In August 2021, Macy’s, Inc. announced a partnership to bring together two of America’s most iconic brands, Macy’s and Toys “R” Us. In this episode of Uncommon Thinking, originally recorded at Advertising Week New York, Executives from both legendary retailers discuss the strategic vision of omnichannel retail brand building, and its elevation of the customer experience in both stores and across digital platforms
- 00:59 – 04:16 – Toys R US and Macy’s thoughts on their partnership
- 04:17 – 08:32 – What was most appealing about this partnership?
- 08:32 – 14:40 – What are the key drivers in this partnership?
- 14:40 – 19:11 – How do you think about culture, community diversity and inclusion from a brand acquisition perspective?
- 19:11 – 24:34 – What is the biggest challenge that retail is facing?
Recorded content structured by
Info at Snackable
Podcast: Play in new window | Download