There’s been a seismic shift in how consumers engage with entertainment and expectations of creativity in the media, and creativity remains the key competitive advantage for advertising effectiveness. As the world’s fastest-growing creative playground, TikTok is empowering everyone to find creativity in the smallest of moments.
In this session from Advertising Week APAC 2022, we explore the impact of democratised creativity on the world of advertising and wider creative industries.
- 00:48 – 03:19 – The impact of democratised creativity on the world of advertising
- 05:27 – 11:20 – What is the main difference between being a creator on Tik Tok versus other platforms?
- 11:20 – 16:42 – The power of sound
- 16:42 – 23:39 – How has Tik Tok changed the way they plan from a planning perspective?
- 23:40 – 26:47 – How is TikTok helping brands measure success?
- 26:47 – 32:45 – Inspirational, innovative creator led campaigns
Recorded content structured by
Info at Snackable
Podcast: Play in new window | Download