Award winning Creative Directors Bryan Barnes & Shannon Murphy at adam&eve DDB join the podcast to break down the music-for-ads industry. With experience working with brands like JetBlue, Volkswagen, Molson Coors, and Mountain Dew, the pair dive into tackling music from a creative perspective.
- 05:30 – Shannon discusses her introduction to music in the advertising industry
- 12:00 – Shannon dives into a project for Blue Moon, and the key role music played in the campaign
- 17:00 – Bryan shares how he navigates music terminology in the production phase
- 19:00 – Bryan dives into the background of a powerful project for P&G and the custom music process
- 24:20 – Shannon & Bryan share their key advice for fellow creatives
More on SoStereo:
SoStereo makes it fast and easy for brands/agencies to use real music by real artists on their video content. Our goal is to help brands unlock the marketing power of music; to elevate content & better connect with consumers. Find out more at sostereo.com