Award winning industry executive Jon Drawbaugh, Head of Production at Argonaut, joins Beto Azout to unlock the power of music. With a history of producing high-quality creative, Jon has worked for some of the industry’s top creative shops including FCB West, DDB San Francisco, Mullen LA, and more. Jon discusses the significance of music in all aspects of production and shares how one of his favorite bands got involved in a prolific spot.
- 00:50 – Jon shares his journey into the world of advertising & production
- 04:35 – Jon shares how freelance work allowed him to bring new ideas to the table
- 09:15 – Jon dives into his musical process and how he tackles each project
- 20:20 – Beto asks Jon to share any pivotal moments in his career that were centered around music
- 27:45 – Jon discusses the direction he’d like to see music in advertising take in the future
More on SoStereo:
SoStereo makes it fast and easy for brands/agencies to use real music by real artists on their video content. Our goal is to help brands unlock the marketing power of music; to elevate content & better connect with consumers. Find out more at sostereo.com