Founder and CEO of amp Michele Arnese joins Beto Azout to discuss all things sonic branding. With decades of experience in the advertising sector, Michele is one of the world’s foremost experts in the audio branding industry. The pair discuss the development of sonic identity awareness and the intricate role music played in a Mastercard campaign.
- 02:55 – Michele shares the background of his company
- 08:10 – Beto & Michele discuss how awareness surrounding sonic identity has developed over the years
- 11:40 – Michele discusses his work with Mercedes Benz
- 17:45 – Beto & Michele ponder why brands may not prioritize music and why that should change
- 21:50 – Michele shares his advice for how brands can best approach music
More on SoStereo:
SoStereo makes it fast and easy for brands/agencies to use real music by real artists on their video content. Our goal is to help brands unlock the marketing power of music; to elevate content & better connect with consumers. Find out more at sostereo.com