We’re looking forward to returning to Picturehouse Central in London this May to host our first hybrid edition of Advertising Week Europe.
Delegates will be able to experience the full thought leadership programme, as well as numerous special events and activations in person throughout the week. Those joining digitally will be able to watch the thought leadership programme live as it happens. All delegates — digital or in-person — will be able to access all content from the week on demand up to 30 days after the event from their own home or office.
Despite the recent rise in Covid cases following the lifting of all remaining legislation, we have every confidence in delivering the event as planned. We have fully trained covid compliance officers on our team who will ensure that we monitor the situation constantly and — as we did in New York in October 2021 — adhere to all health guidelines in place at the time of the event. Please check advertisingweek.com/europe for up-to-date protocol and guidance in the lead-up to the event.
We ask that all delegates, speakers and staff adhere to a code of behaviour, and this will be communicated clearly prior to and during the event. This aligns with protocols at other large-scale events, e.g., Premiership matches and with government guidance.
Advertising Week Europe: Code of Behaviour for Attendees
All delegates, speakers and staff are asked to consider the following before attending:
- Undertake your own health risk assessment, considering if you wish to travel to and attend such an event (considering your age and any health conditions or vulnerabilities).
- Follow any relevant guidance on travel, such as the safer travel guidance.
- Check with transport operator before travelling to and from an event or venue, as some transport operators may have their own requirements, such as wearing face coverings.
- If transport services are likely to be crowded, we suggest face coverings are worn in crowded and enclosed spaces.
- If you are travelling from outside of the UK, please be sure to follow all guidelines and requirements for international travel in place, such as testing and quarantine measures.
- Please check for symptoms of COVID-19 before travelling to the event. Symptoms of COVID-19, as well as flu and common respiratory infections, now include:
- continuous cough
- high temperature, fever or chills
- loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
- shortness of breath
- unexplained tiredness, lack of energy
- muscle aches or pains that are not due to exercise
- not wanting to eat or not feeling hungry
- headache that is unusual or longer-lasting than usual
- sore throat, stuffy or runny nose
- diarrhoea, feeling sick or being sick
- Do not attend the event if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or test positive for COVID-19. If you are unable to attend in person due to either having symptoms or testing positive, please contact Advertising Week directly to arrange a refund on the in-person portion of the pass.
- Please ensure you adhere to any relevant COVID-19 safety measures in place at the event, including observing directions given by stewards.
We look forward to welcoming you in May for a successful Advertising Week Europe 2022.