We’re looking forward to an exciting return to Papalote Museo del Nino in Mexico City, our first flagship event in LATAM since early 2020.
The safety of our guests, speakers and staff remains our top priority. Our event entry protocols will adhere to current federal and local health guidelines. As such, for this year’s event, you will not be required to show proof of vaccination to claim your pass, and while masks are not mandatory, they are recommended.
Additionally, we will have fully trained covid compliance officers on our team who will ensure that we monitor the situation constantly and — as we have at all global events in 2022 — adhere to all health guidelines in place at the time of the event. Please check latam.advertisingweek.com for up-to-date protocols and information.
We strongly encourage using masks and other PPE within confined indoor spaces. Sanitizing stations and complimentary disposable masks will be available at our points of entry and in lounge spaces for all attendees.
Our event also remains fully hybrid, with options to attend in person and stream virtually and on-demand for up to 30 days post-event. We offer this flexibility with an emphasis on safety for all guests — no one should attend AWLATAM if they are unwell. And no one should miss out on innovative thought leadership programming!
Advertising Week LATAM: Code of Conduct for Attendees
Delegates are required to adhere to a Covid-19 Code of Behavior. Advertising Week LATAM adheres to the most current public health regulations by Mexico City and the country of Mexico for the health and safety of its staff, delegates, and speakers. By attending Advertising Week LATAM, you accept a level of risk inherent in any public space. Despite all good faith efforts to maintain health and safety protocols, there is a risk of infection or injury.
As such, all delegates, speakers and staff are asked to consider the following before attending:
- Undertake your own health risk assessment, considering if you wish to travel to and attend such an event (considering your age and any health conditions or vulnerabilities).
- Check with the carrier before traveling to and from an event or venue, as some transport operators may have their own requirements, such as wearing face coverings.
- If using local transportation, there is no longer a mandate on mask use. However, we encourage mask use when nearby
If you are traveling from outside of Mexico, please follow all guidelines and requirements for international travel, such as testing and quarantine measures. Please check for symptoms of COVID-19 before traveling to the event. Symptoms of COVID-19, as well as flu and common respiratory infections, now include:
- Continuous cough
- High temperature, fever or chills
- Loss of, or change in, your usual sense of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath
- Unexplained tiredness, lack of energy
- Muscle aches or pains that are not due to exercise
- Not wanting to eat or not feeling hungry
- Headache that is unusual or longer-lasting than usual
- Sore throat, stuffy or runny nose
- Diarrhea, feeling sick or being sick
Do not attend the event if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or test positive for COVID-19. If you cannot attend in person due to either having symptoms or testing positive, please get in touch with Advertising Week directly to arrange a refund on the in-person portion of the pass — you will maintain full access to the streaming and on-demand library of content.
Please ensure you adhere to any relevant COVID-19 safety measures at the event, including observing directions given by staff at our venues.
We look forward to welcoming you for a successful Advertising Week LATAM 2022.