We’re looking forward to an exciting inaugural year at The Market Line in New York City’s Lower East Side.
The safety of our guests, speakers and staff remains our top priority. Like in 2021, our event entry protocols will adhere to match the current federal, state and local health guidelines. As such, for this year’s event, you will not be required to show proof of vaccination in order to claim your pass, and while masks are not mandatory, they are recommended.
Additionally, we will have fully trained covid compliance officers on our team who will ensure that we monitor the situation constantly and — as we have in London, Tokyo and Sydney — adhere to all health guidelines in place at the time of the event. Please check newyork.advertisingweek.com for up-to-date protocols and information. We will provide updates using New York State’s Department of Health guidance 30 days and 14 days prior to the event.
We strongly encourage using masks and other PPE within confined indoor spaces. Sanitizing stations and complimentary disposable masks will be available at our points of entry and in lounge spaces for all attendees.
Our event also remains fully hybrid, with options to attend in-person and stream virtually, as well as on-demand for up to 30 days post-event. We offer this flexibility with an emphasis on safety for all guests — no one should attend AWNewYork if they are unwell. And no one should miss out on innovative thought leadership programming!
Advertising Week New York: Code of Conduct for Attendees
Delegates are required to adhere to a Covid-19 Code of Behavior. Advertising Week New York adheres to the most current public health regulations by the State and City of New York for the health and safety of its staff, delegates, and speakers. By attending Advertising Week New York, you are accepting a level of risk inherent in any public space, and despite all good faith efforts to maintain health and safety protocols, there is a risk of infection or injury.
As such, all delegates, speakers and staff are asked to consider the following before attending:
- Undertake your own health risk assessment, considering if you wish to travel to and attend such an event (considering your age and any health conditions or vulnerabilities).
- Follow any relevant guidance on travel, including CDC guidelines and carrier rules.
- Check with the carrier before traveling to and from an event or venue, as some transport operators may have their own requirements, such as wearing face coverings.
- If using MTA, LIRR, or NJT mass transit, all recommend face coverings in crowded/public spaces and some carriers mandate it on cars and in stations.
If you are traveling from outside the USA, please follow all guidelines and requirements for international travel, such as testing and quarantine measures. Please check for symptoms of COVID-19 before traveling to the event. Symptoms of COVID-19, as well as flu and common respiratory infections, now include:
- Continuous cough
- High temperature, fever or chills
- Loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath
- Unexplained tiredness, lack of energy
- Muscle aches or pains that are not due to exercise
- Not wanting to eat or not feeling hungry
- Headache that is unusual or longer-lasting than usual
- Sore throat, stuffy or runny nose
- Diarrhea, feeling sick or being sick
Additionally, all patrons must agree to comply with the current NYS DOH protocols that apply to The Market Line. These may include but are not limited to the following:
- Confirm that you do not currently have COVID-19: We recommend that you undertake a viral test no more than 48 hours before first arrival on-site
- New York City has ample available testing locations and resources
- Confirm you are not required to self-isolate due to recent infection or exposure
- Confirm you are not showing any signs and symptoms of COVID-19 being fever (above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit), flu-like symptoms, coughing, sore throat or headache
Do not attend the event if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or test positive for COVID-19. If you cannot attend in person due to either having symptoms or testing positive, please contact Advertising Week directly to arrange a refund on the in-person portion of the pass — you will maintain full access to the streaming and on-demand library of content.
Please ensure you adhere to any relevant COVID-19 safety measures in place at the event, including observing directions given by stewards.
We look forward to welcoming you for a successful Advertising Week New York 2022.