More than just a list. The women named below have exceptional stories abundant of inspiration, ingenuity and tenacity. They have moulded their own careers and the careers of others through mentorship and ultimately transformed communities inside and outside of the workplace.
Advertising Week Europe and LinkedIn are honoured to present this year’s shortlist:
- Alexandra Ampofo, Promoter, Live Nation
- Anisa Morridadi, Founder and Executive Chair, Beatfreeks
- Anita Caras, Insights Director, Yahoo!
- Camilla Yates, Strategy Director, elvis
- Charlotte May, Strategy Director, PHD
- Charlotte Schreurs, Account Director, AB InBev
- Chloë Downes, Founder and Head of Talent, SHFT
- Christina Kanellopoulou, Paid Search Director; Google Hardware Search Lead, EssenceMediacom
- Davina Barker, Sales Director, Digital Cinema Media
- Emma Chau, Associate Consultant, Word on the Curb
- Grace MacDonald, Business Marketing Lead, Pinterest
- Katie Ingram, Trade Marketing and Insight Director, Evening Standard
- Kavita Kooijman, Brand Manager, Eurail B.V.
- Kelliesha White, Senior Brand & Cultural Impact Manager, Depop
- Lana Rose, Content Marketing Manager, Dialect, Inc. / Oliver Agency
- Laura Batt, Marketing and Growth Manager, Tag
- Louise Crosby, Strategic Development Director, News UK
- Meagan Bickerstaff, Head of Growth Marketing, History Hit / Little Dot Studios
- Natalia Vasilyeva, EVP Marketing & Strategy, Anzu.io
- Rebecca McKinlay, Managing Director, Alpha Grid, an FT company
- Rianne Gordon, Founder, Maroon
- Sam Hicks, SVP EMEA, Client Management, Whalar
- Sana Ali Aamir, General Manager, UK & Nordics, Fever
- Sonia Gilchrist, Head of DEI and Business Director, VCCP
- Supriya Dev-Purkaystha, Head of Native Advertising UK, Microsoft
Winners will be announced during the AWEurope 2023 Future is Female Awards ceremony, presented by LinkedIn.