On Monday, October 17, 2022, Advertising Week and Warner Bros. Discovery revealed the winners of this year’s Future is Female Awards. In a ceremony hosted at Tao Downtown Nightclub, our 10 winners were announced and presented with an award.
These women were chosen for their exceptional work in the industry and, most importantly, the strides they have made to ensure the future is-in-fact female.
And so, without further ado…
A big round of applause for the winners!
- Deepti Velury, Chief Operating Officer, Chief People Officer, Global Head of Technology, Tag WW
- Isabel Rafferty, Co-Founder and CEO, Canela Media
- Keely Cat-Wells, Entrepreneur & Disability Activist, C Talent, Whalar
- Keisha Wright, VP, Integrated Marketing, THINK450, Partnership & Innovation Engine of the National Basketball Players Association
- Melanie Williams, SVP Head of Strategy, Quantasy
- Rachel Lowenstein, Global Head of Inclusive Innovation, Mindshare
- Remi Kent, Chief Marketing Officer, Progressive Insurance
- Sam Greenberg, VP, Talent Revenue Strategy, WWE
- Theda Sandiford, SVP Digital Marketing & Commerce, Def Jam Recordings / Universal Music Group
- Valentina Ciobanu, VP of Personal Care Innovation, Unilever
The winners also receive an NFT alongside their physical trophy, as well as additional benefits to be unlocked by the NFTs, including access to an exclusive LinkedIn community and a three-year membership to Advertising Week. Congrats again to all our winners!