Advertising Week and Pinterest are honored to present this year’s Future is Female judges for Advertising Week Europe!
Our judges are leaders in marketing, advertising, tech and culture from across Europe who have come together to choose the women that are defining the future for 2022.
The Future is Female Awards seek to highlight the women at every level in the marketing, advertising and tech industries who are setting the agenda in their current roles.
The 2022 Future is Female judges are:
- Helen Calcraft, Founder, Lucky Generals
- Patricia Corsi, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer, Bayer Consumer Health
- Karen Fraser, MBE, Senior Director, Ipsos
- Pippa Glucklich, Chief Executive Officer, Electric Glue
- Ali Hanan, Chief Executive Officer, Creative Equals
- Cathy Ibal, Senior Vice President, Ad Sales EMEA & International Client Development, CNN International Commercial
- Shelina Janmohamed, Vice President, Islamic Marketing, Ogilvy
- Deolu King, Product Marketing Manager, Roku, and Co-Founder, I AM History
- Visha Kudhail, Director of Business Marketing, EMEA, Pinterest
- Kiessé Lamour, Global Head of Commerce Media, Wunderman Thompson
- Shanice Mears, Co-founder, The Elephant Room
- Nishma Robb, Senior Director, Brand & Reputation Marketing, Google UK
- Rachel Scheel, SVP, Global Diversity Equity and Inclusion, Criteo
- Kristin Sudeikis, Founder, CEO, Creative Director, FORWARD__Space
- Amy Williams, Founder & CEO, GoodLoop
- Katy Wright, Managing Director, FCB Inferno
- Claire Ferreira, Founder, Mums in Marketing
The Deadline for Submissions has been extended through 16th March 2022!