We’re looking forward to returning to Luna Park in Sydney this August to host our first hybrid edition of Advertising Week APAC.
Delegates will be able to experience the entire thought leadership programme and numerous special events and activations in person throughout the week. Those joining virtually can watch the thought leadership programme live as it happens. All delegates — digital or in-person — will be able to access all content from the week on-demand up to 30 days after the event from their own home or office.
We have fully trained covid compliance officers on our team who will ensure that we monitor the situation constantly and — as we have in New York, London and Tokyo — adhere to all health guidelines in place at the time of the event. Please check advertisingweek.com/APAC for up-to-date protocol and guidance in the lead-up to the event.
Advertising Week APAC: Code of Behaviour for Attendees
Delegates are required to adhere to a Covid 19 Code of Behaviour. Advertising Week APAC adheres to the most current public health guidance in place across Australia, New South Wales and Luna Park for the health and safety of its staff, delegates, and speakers alike. Details are available and regularly updated on advertisingweek.com/APAC.
All delegates, speakers and staff are asked to consider the following before attending:
- Undertake your own health risk assessment, considering if you wish to travel to and attend such an event (considering your age and any health conditions or vulnerabilities).
- Follow any relevant guidance on travel, such as the safer travel guidance.
- Check with the transport operator before travelling to and from an event or venue, as some transport operators may have their own requirements, such as wearing face coverings.
- If transport services are likely to be crowded, we suggest wearing face coverings in crowded and enclosed spaces.
If you are travelling from outside of Australia, please follow all guidelines and requirements for international travel in place, such as testing and quarantine measures. Please check for symptoms of COVID-19 before traveling to the event. Symptoms of COVID-19, as well as flu and common respiratory infections, now include:
- Continuous cough
- High temperature, fever or chills
- Loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath
- Unexplained tiredness, lack of energy
- Muscle aches or pains that are not due to exercise
- Not wanting to eat or not feeling hungry
- Headache that is unusual or longer-lasting than usual
- Sore throat, stuffy or runny nose
- Diarrhoea, feeling sick or being sick
Additionally, all patrons must agree to comply with the current Public Health Orders that apply to Luna Park Sydney. These may include but are not limited to the following:
- Confirm that you do not currently have COVID-19.
- Confirm you are not required to self-isolate.
- Confirm you are not showing any signs and symptoms of COVID-19 being fever (above 37.5 degrees Celsius), flu-like symptoms, coughing, sore throat or headache.
- Wear a mask if required by current Public Health Orders.
- Show proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 if required by current Public Health Orders.
Do not attend the event if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or test positive for COVID-19. If you cannot attend in person due to either having symptoms or testing positive, please contact Advertising Week directly to arrange a refund on the in-person portion of the pass.
Please ensure you adhere to any relevant COVID-19 safety measures in place at the event, including observing directions given by stewards.
We look forward to welcoming you for a successful Advertising Week APAC 2022.