Advertising Week New York, happening October 18-21, is searching for outstanding female leaders to apply for our annual Future Is Female Awards.
We’re thrilled to introduce our incredible initial line up of judges for this year:
- Christie Giera Allport, Managing Director, Global Communications, Huge
- Stefanie Fiondella, Vice President, Communications, WWE
- Ambika Pai, Chief Strategy Officer, Mekanism
- Kristin Sudeikis, Founder, CEO, Creative Director, FORWARD__Space
- Sonia Jackson Myles, CEO, The Accord Group
- Nicoline Strøm-Jensen, Technical Account Management Team Lead, Adjust
- Samantha Sage, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Betches Media
- Megan Imbres, Director of Brand Marketing, Amazon Advertising
- Kristin Ogdon, Director, Partner and Experiential Marketing, Microsoft Advertising
- Carly Zipp, Global Head of B2B Marketing, TikTok
- Kelle Coleman, SVP, Brand Partnerships & Events, Nielsen
- Brittanie Boyd, Senior Vice President, Marketing, PHILADELPHIA 76ERS
- Stacey Feder, CMO, Hudson Yards
- Lisa King, CEO, Zash Media
- Christena Pyle, Chief Equity Officer, Americas, Dentsu
We have drawn together some of the most prominent industry faces and names to choose ten exceptional winners. These awards are intended to be very inclusive – no age limits, no set job titles – and reward women who are up-and-coming leaders.
Honorees are selected based on a combination of proven achievements, demonstrated ability to effect organizational change, commitment to external impact, ability to mentor others, and professional endorsements.
The deadline to nominate was September 16, 2021. Advertising Week New York will celebrate these rising stars with a special ceremony during The Week (Oct. 18-21).