This year’s Advertising Week Europe focused on celebrating London as the Creative Capital while cultivating an environment for thought-provoking discussions, generating new ideas and collaborating with the best of the best.
We are proud to present this year’s trends report, which brings the insights, advice and commentary of the event to life. Read through and get caught up on today’s topics impacting tomorrow’s landscapes.
Download the AWEurope 2022 Trend Report now and hear directly from leading industry experts, including:
- Anton Christodoulou, Chief Technology Officer, Imagination Group
- Chloe Gilman, Head of Advertiser Business, EMEA, Permutive
- Ella Kerr-McCutcheon, Director of Business Development, AdsWizz
- Katie Coteman, VP, Head of Advertising and Partnerships, UK & Ireland, Warner Bros Discovery
- Paul Barnard, Country Lead, Nielsen
- Zubair Magrey, General Manager, causaLens
- And more!
This report brings relevant, critical trends to life, examines why they are so important, and discusses the potential impact they will have on our industry, clients and target audiences. From the evolution of social media to the drive for a cleaner, greener world, and what marketing might look like in the metaverse and beyond.
Whether you’re looking to leverage the enormous potential of connected TV or want to know how we can make the advertising and media industry more representative of our society, look no further. This report has everything and more.
Download your copy now!
Fill out the form below, and we’ll email you the AWEurope 2022 Trend Report.