Get to Know Our Extraordinary AWEurope Future is Female Judges!
These women have all carved their names in the advertising and marketing industries through work in their professions and communities.
Many of our judges are previous Future is Female Awards winners or global AW speakers. They have positioned themselves as leaders and strong figures of creativity and change in our sphere.
Note: There’s still time to submit nominees for this year’s Awards!
The judges will soon choose 25 of the best applicants to move on to the shortlist. They’ll consider the diversity of the group, endorsement and story — along with additional criteria.
The winners will be revealed during the exclusive AWEurope 2023 Future is Female Awards ceremony on 15 May.
AWEurope Future is Female Judges
- Alana Macfarlane, Founder & Presenter, The Gut Stuff, Know Your Sh!t
- Amani Duncan, Board of Director & Advisor, Former CEO, BBH USA
- Andria Vidler, CEO, EMEA Tag
- Bethan Lewis, Head of Creative, Google UK Marketing, Google
- Cat Agostinho, Co-Founder, Imagen Insights
- Cathy Ibal, Senior Vice President, CNN International Commercial
- Charlotte Stavrou (née Williams), Founder & CEO, SevenSix Agency
- Chin Ru Foo, Founder & CEO, Crew & Riot
- Claire Ferreira, CMO & Founder, Mums in Marketing
- Daria Zlobina, Media Strategy Manager, Warner Bros. Discovery
- Danielle Damiano Medeiros, Head of Events and Experiences, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- Lisa Macfarlane, Founder, Presenter, The Gut Stuff, Know Your Sh!t
- Lou Nylander, Founder, Wildflowers of London
- Melissa Chapman, CEO, Jungle
- Rani Patel, Managing Director & Co-Founder, Calling
- Sophie Devonshire, CEO, The Marketing Society
- Visha Kudhail, Marketing Leader
- Viv Paxinos, CEO, Allbright